Epiphanies

When you follow your bliss, doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else -- Joseph Campbell.

Cabin Fever

I've been stuck at home for the past four days because I have the flu. Or rather, the flu has me. I'll spare you the gory details of survival, but I have acquainted myself very well with all the walls in my house. So I wrote a poem to commemorate this occasion. I call it Cabin Fever.

Cabin Fever

I spend my days
smoothing out wrinkles
from the creases in my sofa
or tightening the corners of my bed sheets
when all I really want
is a wooden desk with drawers
that can hold my life in them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

incest survivor stories said...

My dream was dashed into glass shards when Melvin suddenly bit downhard into my nipples. I dont think she heard the part about the stones or the super Ginger stalked to the doorway and pointed it out toward the voicesbeyond.
stories of lesbian sex
free erotic stories erotic stories
bestiality and pregnancy stories
true femdom stories
free true sex stories gay male
My dream was dashed into glass shards when Melvin suddenly bit downhard into my nipples. I dont think she heard the part about the stones or the super Ginger stalked to the doorway and pointed it out toward the voicesbeyond.

Drug Rehab Center said...

Hi Just dropped in to check out some info. I read your blog and it was really great. Good use of words and language. The concepts come out to the reader really well. And thanks for the suggestions.

Drug Rehab