Epiphanies

When you follow your bliss, doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else -- Joseph Campbell.

Lost for Words?

Yeah. It happens. I'm a fake -- I fully admit it. For someone who supposedly teaches writing and wears her love for writing and the written word on her sleeve, I haven't written a decent word since the summer of 07. I've dreamt about compiling my own poetry chapbook, been to poetry readings, wanted to mingle with the funky artistic circuit in Connecticut, and then I've gone ahead and procrastinated myself to death and back again.


I miss blogging and networking with my long lost online community. I miss scribbling hen tracks on napkins and making tangible poems out of them. Most of all, I miss pouring my mind out right here, at my old stomping grounds.

Hopefully, this time, I mean it and I'll stay. Until then, I'm drafting and revising and hiding my head in shame. 

0 comments: